Saturday, July 28, 2012
Friday, July 27, 2012
After making my mind to make my first game , i discovered that i have no idea about making a one, i don’t know what to take care of, i don’t know what should be taken into consideration, what are the guidelines , what are the Dos and Don’ts.
- There is no such thing as bad idea
- Join people with from other departments (no gaming experience) in the brainstorm to get diverse idea
- Everyone in the brainstorm should have an idea about making games or else you will waste a lot of time on unrealistic ideas
- Write the ideas on a big whiteboard / Post-It notes, Index cards to record your ideas
- The literal title
- Easy to figure what is the your game about, it can be the main character / main location of your game ex: mario game
- Capture the spirit of your game without mentioning any characters or locations ex: Gears of war
- Makes you appreciate the cleverness of the title ex: Half life
- Makes your customer stop in their tracks and stare, make the reader wonder why that title was chosen, how is it related to the game ex: Resident Evil
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
There is a lot of moments in my life when I lose my inspiration,determination, my will. when this happens I get off my track and lose my tactic plans. I know this is my worst personality character. and it is part of human nature but I also know that if I managed to decrease how often such habit repeats I will be able do more and achieve more success.
In my pursuit for such goal, I have developed several methods, and that was my last, I decided to create a YouTube playlist that has all the videos that I need to watch when I enter such state of desperation. I know this won't be my last method and I am still looking for more because as I already mentioned, I need to decrease the rate of such bad habit as much as I can.
Method 1: YouTube Playlist