Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keep your spirits high

There is a lot of moments in my life when I lose my inspiration,determination, my will. when this happens I get off my track and lose my tactic plans. I know this is my worst personality character. and it is part of human nature but I also know that if I managed to decrease how often such habit repeats I will be able do more and achieve more success.

In my pursuit for such goal, I have developed several methods, and that was my last, I decided to create a YouTube playlist that has all the videos that I need to watch when I enter such state of desperation. I know this won't be my last method and I am still looking for more because as I already mentioned, I need to decrease the rate of such bad habit as much as I can.

Method 1: YouTube Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment